Home › Forums › Forums › Technical Support for BerryGPS and BerryGPS-IMU › BerryGPS does not work consistently. › Reply To: BerryGPS does not work consistently.
1. Do you have clear access to sky? Are you testing outside?
Yes, I tried in clear access to sky, and outside enviroment.
2. How many satellites is gpsmon showing?
I check 2 satellites , and 0 satellites. I attatched gpsmon capture file.
3. What value are you seeing next to HDOP in gpsmon?
No value next to HDOP… I attached gpsmon capture file.
4. Is the switch in the “int” position?
Yes, switch in the int position.
1. If the gps is disconnected after the first connection, there is a phenomenon that can not be reconnected for a long time. If an external antenna is connected, can the reconnection time be shortened and the reception sensitivity be increased?
2. How do I connect my berry gps if I connect an external antenna? I do not know where to connect.
Can I show a linked sample picture?
Thank you for your detailed advice.