Home › Forums › Forums › Technical Support for BerryGPS and BerryGPS-IMU › incorrect data received from the berrygps › Reply To: incorrect data received from the berrygps
Thank you very much for your reactivity.
The berrygps is soldered to its header, which is plugged to the rpi3.
The console is disabled as specified here
dmesg | grep tty
[ 0.000000] Kernel command line: 8250.nr_uarts=1 bcm2708_fb.fbwidth=656 bcm2708_fb.fbheight=416 bcm2708_fb.fbswap=1 vc_mem.mem_base=0x3ec00000 vc_mem.mem_size=0x40000000 dwc_otg.lpm_enable=0 console=tty1 root=PARTUUID=0bd45b7a-02 rootfstype=ext4 elevator=deadline fsck.repair=yes rootwait quiet splash plymouth.ignore-serial-consoles
[ 0.000284] console [tty1] enabled
[ 0.664405] 3f201000.serial: ttyAMA0 at MMIO 0x3f201000 (irq = 87, base_baud = 0) is a PL011 rev2
[ 0.665965] 3f215040.serial: ttyS0 at MMIO 0x0 (irq = 166, base_baud = 73500000) is a 16550
Note (for what is may worth), that I’ve checked with both the internal and the external antenna with the switch, for the same results.
I’ve tried a lot of things, even removing gpsd with the same results