QWIIC Connector question BerryIMUv3

Home Forums Forums Technical Support for BerryIMU QWIIC Connector question BerryIMUv3

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    phoep
    Participant

I have a generic quick connect adapter that terminates in female connections, but cannot for the life of me figure out:

which side of the board I should be connecting the QWIIC Connector on, I’ve seen pictures of it connected on either side (maybe it can be used the same on both?);

which pins map to the quiic connector? The version sold through the store here terminates 4 connections onto a 6 pin adapter, but I’ve tried every way I can think of and have killed my board multiple times. Have scoured the internet looking for pictures of which wires map to which pins.

I’ve got terrible eyes and hands, hence the quick connecter, so it would be really really nice to know which wire of the quick connect corresponds to groud, vcc, spl etc and hopefully I can stop this madness of shuffling connections and rebooting lol. Have tried to read the schematics as well but there is no indicators on the quick connector as best I can tell

Mark Williams
    Keymaster

Hi, you can use the QWIIC connector on either side.

Below is an image of the PCB, which shows the pinout for the QWIIC connectors

Mark --OzzMaker.com --

Mark Williams
    Keymaster

Hi, you can use the QWIIC connector on either side.

Below is an image of the PCB, which shows the pinout for the QWIIC connectors

Mark --OzzMaker.com --

phoep
    Participant

Amazing thank you so much i really appreciate it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Blip, blop, bloop…