We are now selling version 3 of the BerryIMU.
BerryIMUv3 has been updated with the latest sensors, resulting in lower noise and a faster output rate (up to 6,664 times a second!).
We have also included level shifters for 5V MCUs. Which means you can safely connect the BerryIMUv3 directly to an Arduino.
BerryIMUv3 is compatible with the SparkFun QWIIC echo system.
We sell a QWIIC connector and cable for the Raspberry here. This does away with the need to solder headers onto the BerryIMUv3 when connecting to a Raspberry Pi.
Some of the features.
- Gyroscope and accelerometer output rates of 6.7KHz (6,664 times a second!)
- Detect tilt, tap and double tap
- Pedometer, step detector and step counter
- Interrupt pins
- Read temperature
- supports both 3.3V and 5V
- I2C and SPI
- “Always-on” experience with low power
consumption for both accelerometer and gyroscope