The Hologram SIM card is the perfect connectivity solution for global IoT applications. Hologram's cellular network has coverage in over 196 countries and partnerships with 550+ carriers. They offer flexible pricing with pay-as-you-go rates and monthly plans.
Hologram has an easy to use Python SDK to use with their SIM and the SARA-U201(GSM modem on BerryGPS-GSM), which can be used to get you connected in seconds.
- Automatic roaming and carrier switching
- 196+ countries and partnerships with 550+ cellular carriers
- Spacebridge inbound tunnel access allows for remote programming and device management
Developer Connectivity Tools
Accelerate your IoT product launch with Hologram's connectivity REST API, SDK, and developer resources.
- Triple-cut for Mini, Micro, and Nano SIM formats
- Mini: 15 x 25mm
- Micro: 12 x 15mm
- Nano: 8.8 x 12.3mm
- 2G/GPRS, 3G HSPDA, 4G LTE
- Operating Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: -25°C ~ 85°C
- Read/Write Cycles: Min. 500,000
- Data Retention: Min. 25 years at 25°C